The GWN7610 is a high-powered 802.11ac WiFi Access Point that is ideal for office buildings, multiple floor locations, branch offices and commercial/retail settings. It works with any third party router/switch and offers a number of significant competitive advantages including tremendous network throughput, outstanding wireless coverage range, market-leading security features, and embedded network management capabilities without external controllers or single point of failure.
- Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps and expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters
- Dual Gigabit ports with support for PoE/PoE+, USB port for future applications such as location based service and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications
- User friendly built-in provisioning controller (via Web interface) allows any GWN7610 to auto discover, auto-provision and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without requiring seperate controller hardware/software and without a single point of failure
- Offers high-end security features that are not available on most 3rd party WiFi APs, including unique security certificate per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Efficient power saving through self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ network
Grandstream GWN7610 Enterprise WiFi Access Point
Customers Customers are granted a 30 day money back guarantee on most items. Contact our office for more details. Any additional warranty is covered by manufacturer.